Coconut-Strawberry Sherbet Mold
A nice strawberry dessert recipe to try !
Strawberry Dessert Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 1 (1/4-ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, mashed
- 1 tablespoon cream of coconut
- 3/4 cup rum
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1. In a saucepan soften unflavored gelatin in orange juice. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and stir in mashed strawberries, cream of coconut, and rum. Pour into a shallow freezer tray and freeze until partially frozen. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, with an electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites until foamy. Add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. In a mixer bowl beat the frozen mixture until smooth. Fold in the egg white mixture and pour into a mold. Freeze until firm. ..and the strawberry dessert recipe of coconut sherbet is ready to serve...Makes 8 servings...enjoy it !
Strawberry dessert recipes-fresh-strawberry-ice-cream