Strawberry Whip Dessert
STRAWERRY DESSERT RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 cup strawberries
* White of 1 egg
* ½ cup sugar
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
STRAWERRY DESSERT RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Choose well ripened strawberries, wash them, and remove the stems.
2. Put all the ingredients into a bowl, and beat with a wire egg whip until light and fluffy, which will take 20 minutes or more.
3. Pile lightly on a dish, and pour around it a border of crushed fruit or red fruit juice, unsweetened.
Fresh Strawberry Bars
Strawberry Dessert Recipe Ingredients
* 3/4 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 2 tsp. baking powder
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 2 eggs
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup strawberry jam
* 4 cups small whole strawberries, halved or quartered
Strawberry Dessert Recipe Instructions
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond the edges. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl beat butter and peanut butter on medium to high for 30 seconds. Beat in sugars, baking powder, and salt until combined. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined. Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer. Stir in remaining flour.
3. Spread dough in prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned and toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
4. Cool completely on rack. Remove from pan by lifting foil. Spread jam and top with berries. Cut into bars. Serve at once or refrigerate up to 6 hours. Makes 24 bars
Make Ahead: Wrap the peanut butter base in foil; store at room temperature up to 24 hours. Before serving, top with jam and berries. Or freeze the peanut butter base in a freezer container up to 3 months.....enjoy the strawberry dessert !
Strawberry dessert recipes: coconut-strawberry-sherbet-mold