Easy Strawberry Trifle
A nice strawberry dessert recipe to try !
Strawberry Dessert Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 1 (7-ounce) package jelly rolls, sliced
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed - divided use
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Addition strawberries for garnish (optional)
1. Cut each jelly roll into 3 slices; arrange cut sides of slices around sides and bottom of a 2 1/2-quart glass souffle or trifle dish. Fill in with remaining jelly roll slices.
2. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using 1 1/2 cups milk; let stand 5 minutes. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
3. Arrange half of sliced strawberries over jelly roll slices; stop with pudding mixture. Arrange remaining sliced strawberries over pudding mixture; dollop or pipe remaining whipped topping on top. Garnish with additional strawberries, if desired. The strawberry dessert recipe trifle is ready to serve. Makes about 8 servings....enjoy it !