Strawberry Parfait ...a nice strawberry dessert recipe to try !
* 1 cup of heavy or whipping cream
* 4 tablespoons of confectioners sugar
* 4 tablespoons of sugar
* 4 cups of fresh strawberries
* 4 parfait cups
* 1 recipe for chocolate sauce
1. Wash and dry the strawberries.
2. Cut the tops off of the strawberries.
3. Slice the berries.
4. Place the sliced strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with the 4tablespoons of sugar.
5. Mix and place in the refrigerator while you make the cream.
6. Using a medium sized bowl that has been chilled for about ten minutes in the refrigerator, whisk the cream for three minutes.
7. Add half of the confectioners sugar and continue whipping for another two minutes.
8. Add the rest of the confectioners sugar and whip to a medium stiff peak.
9. Place about a quarter cup of sliced strawberries in the bottom of each glass.
10. Carefully pour a small amount of chocolate sauce in the center of the strawberries.
11. Add a good dollop of whipped cream over the strawberries, about a quarter cup but you don’t have to measure it.
12. Repeat this process until you reach the top of the glass.
13. Top with a large dollop of whipped cream and any remaining strawberries.
The strawberry dessert recipe is ready....enjoy the dessert !
Labels: strawberry dessert recipes